Welcome to the Wiki for the mystery writer W.H. "Bill" Cameron.
This Wiki is currently a developmental work-in-progress. It is not open to public editing at this time. Once the foundational pages and templates have been established, it may be opened up to outside editors if there is any interest.
- Books, including all published and some unpublished or in-development projects
- Short Stories, including all published and some unpublished or in-development projects
- Characters, organized by series or standalone appearances
- Locations, settings found throughout the books and stories, some real, some reimagined versions of actual places, and some wholly fictional. In addition to text content, some locations include maps in PDF or JPEG formats.
- Miscellaneous, objects and events of significance.
- Works-in-Progress, stories and novels which are either in development or on submission. Spoilers lurk in these entries.
It is the nature of a wiki that as details are added, spoilers are likely to appear. Some spoiler information has been hidden inside click-to-reveal Spoiler containers, but this hasn't yet been widely implemented. A number of spoilers are still in plain view.
*** If you don't want to know what happens in the books and stories covered, proceed with caution! ***
Because this is working archive with references to unpublished material, information may appear here that hasn't yet made it into print. Because one of the functions of this wiki is to serve as a working reference for the author, unpublished content is subject to change as stories are drafted and revised.
*** Only material that has been formally published can be considered canon. ***
- Yes, I know. Using the word "canon" in reference to my own work is an exercise in hubris. The last laugh will no doubt be with everyone but me.